CORE INSIGHTS SERIES 2019
ESTABLISHING THE COACHING AGREEMENT
Let's talk about the competency of Establishing the Coaching Agreement from a PCC perspective. In this one-hour session Keith Webb, DMin, PCC will review this competency in an interactive manner that will help you sharpen your coaching skills.
1) Basic review of the ICF definition;
2) Discuss what is required for coaching at the PCC level;
3) Identify key aspects of what makes this competency so important;
4) Identify what happens to the conversation when this competency is weak or ineffective; DMin, PCC
5) Identify the common pitfalls with regard to the competency;
6) Identify ways to overcome the pitfalls or to hone coaching skills; and,
7) Share best practices, strategies, techniques, activities, ideas, for coaching at the PCC level in this competency.
This core competency event offers one (1) hour of ICF/BCC/CCNI continuing education.
Keith Webb, DMin, PCC, is an author, speaker, and consultant specializing in leadership development. He is the founder of Creative Results Management, a global training organization focused on helping ministry leaders multiply their impact.
For 20 years, Keith lived in Japan, Indonesia, and Singapore where he designed and delivered leadership development programs to leaders around the world.
He is the author of The Reflective Journal for Coaches, Coaching in Ministry, and The COACH Model for Christian Leaders.
Keith is a past-President of ICF Washington State and lives near Seattle with his wife and their two children. He blogs at keithwebb.com.SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave