NOTE: All Events are Listed in Eastern Time
CORE INSIGHTS SERIES 2019
ESTABLISHING TRUST AND INTIMACY
Coaching is a team effort with the client setting the agenda and the coach leading the process--two people working together for the benefit of the client. The effectiveness of this relationship is based on trust and intimacy between coach and client; however, trust and intimacy cannot be assumed. These attributes must be nurtured and developed. Although the coach takes the lead in developing a climate of trust and openness in the coaching relationship, both client and coach collaborate in this effort.
Join us to learn more about this core competency!
1) Basic review of the ICF definition;
2) Discuss what is required for coaching at the PCC level;
3) Identify key aspects of what makes this competency so important;
4) Identify what happens to the conversation when this competency is weak or ineffective;
5) Identify the common pitfalls with regard to the competency;
6) Identify ways to overcome the pitfalls or to hone coaching skills; and,
7) Share best practices, strategies, techniques, activities, ideas, for coaching at the PCC level in this competency.
This core competency event offers one (1) hour of ICF/BCC/CCNI continuing education.
Ircel Harrison, is an itinerant educator. He spends his time encouraging and equipping leaders through his work with the Central Baptist Theological Seminary and Pinnacle Leadership Associates. He is an ACC certified coach with the International Coach Federation and co-author of DISCIPLE DEVELOPMENT COACHING.
Copyright 1998 - 2021 Christian Coaches Network International, All rights in all media reserved. Christian Coaches Network International - 5323 Hwy N. #437, Cottleville, MO 63338-0437